Welcome to the
WABMA Media Development Foundation
WABMA Media Development Foundation is dedicated to building the capacity of media practitioners and media institutions for a free, independent, and diverse media in a democratic West Africa.
This is part of our contribution to the building of a progressive, stable, and democratic Africa.
What We Do
Aims and Objectives
- To promote media literacy
- To promote the development of independent and professional media
- To promote democracy, development, and public health through sustainable media.
- To drive for a more inclusive media that would embrace Diversity and Gender Partnership
- To collaborate with various organizations for media development and capacity building in the industry
- To promote climate journalism, fair media coverage of elections, investigative and development journalism with integrity and ingenuity.