Some Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the Options/Tracks Available:
Answer: There are three tracks for the Long Courses: Weekday, Weekend, or Online.
In-Campus classes hold Tue, Wed, Thur.
In-Campus classes hold Friday and Saturday.
Online videos and Live Zoom classes for the month of the course with additional one week of grace.
Students will choose one track during registration.
Short courses are available in-campus and online.
- Will there be a certificate issued at the end of the training?
- Is there accommodation?
-Hostel Accommodation available with the following attributes:
Hostel accommodation,Each Hostel Room en-suite,24/hr electricity,Running water in and around the campus.
20,000 for the one-month Long Course schedule.
5,000 for the 2-Day Short Course schedule.
Limited accommodation; First come, first served.
- For how long will the training be?
Trying starts 9am – 4pm each day. We may close a bit earlier on the last day if there are participants traveling out of Enugu same day.
- Will there be professional and technical support after the training?
- What are the benefits drivable from the training?
– Knowledge about the many opportunities available in the media world
– How to take advantage of these opportunities
– Knowledge about current cutting-edge trends and practices
– Overview about programme production process
– Social media basics for income
– Overview of long certificate courses that would start in Jan. 2020
- Is WABMA registered?
– Sure! WABMA is fully registered and certified as a training institute.
- Where is the Campus situated?
WABMA Campus @ No. 22 Upper North Rd 10, New GRA, Trans-Ekulu, Enugu, Enugu State.
A short ride from Polo Mall.
CEDEMA LOAN APPLICATION T&C :
– must have a verifiable guarantor
– loan applicant should preferably be gainfully employed; though job seekers with strong guarantors may be considered
– must show a repayment plan – how he/she intends to repay.
– loan can only be applied to WABMA courses.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO FILL THE FORM