WAB 121: How to set up and Manage Online Radio Station
– Course Title: Find Your Voice Online! – How to set up and Manage an Online Radio Station –
In a technology-driven mobile age where media consumers are spoilt for choice, how would you find your voice with another internet radio?
While many think it is complicated, yet owning an internet radio station is as simple as filling a form online! Regardless you have to be clear about what message you wish to share with the world; you have to be clear about what vision guides your decision to engage with this novel platform. Beyond the euphoria of owning one, there is the daunting task of staying the course, building your audience, and delivering sustained valuable content.
This course will demystify the myths around internet radio and walk you through the process of starting and managing yours.
– For Whom:
Broadcasters, content producers, individuals who desire a hobby or a new career choice, organizations and government; who have a message for the World.
– At the End of the Course Participants should be able to:
Understand what internet radio is about
How it works
Equipment and Regulatory requirements
How to manage the station
How to make money from the Station
For current and aspiring broadcasters, content producers, individuals, and current media owners who have worthwhile content and require a channel to the world, as well as a new source of income.
30- 45 minutes per module
What Will You Learn?
- - At the End of the Course Participants should be able to:
- Understand what internet radio is about
- How it works
- Equipment and Regulatory requirements
- How to manage the station
- How to make money from the Station