Course Title: Video Editing Professional Course.
Description: This course introduces you to the basics of video editing using professional industry-standard software.
The course will guide you on how to import clips, understand the interface, edit sequence, import and edit audio, understand color grading techniques, animate images and texts, and how to export finished products at high resolution.
This course is for those who want to become digital marketers, social media entrepreneurs, and those who want to work in advertising, media houses, or PR departments of organizations. There are no age limits to learning video editing.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to carry out simple video edits as well as semi-complex projects, produce product videos that can be advertised on any television network, and understand the different types of video requirements for all social media platforms.
Duration: 5 weeks.
What Will You Learn?
- WABMA VIDEO EDITING COURSE OUTLINE
- 1. INTRODUCTION TO PREMIERE PRO (UNDERSTANDING THE INTERFACE)
- 2. CREATING A NEW PROJECT
- 2.1. CREATING NEW SEQUENCE
- 2.2. IMPORTING VIDEO FILES
- 2.3. IMPORTING AUDIO FILES
- 2. AUDIO INS AND OUT
- 3.1. IMPORTING AUDIO CLIPS TO PROJECT WINDOW
- 3.2. ADDING AUDIO TO THE SEQUENCE
- 3.3. ADJUSTING AUDIO VOLUME SETTINGS
- 3.4. AUDIO CUTS
- 3.5. WORKING WITH MULTIPLE AUDIO (MASTERCLASS)
- 3.6. INTRODUCTION TO AUDIO EFFECTS (MASTERCLASS)
- 4. VIDEO INS AND OUT
- 4.1. IMPORTING VIDEO CLIPS TO PROJECT WINDOW
- 4.2. ADDING VIDEO TO THE SEQUENCE BOX
- 4.3. CUTTING CLIPS
- 4.4. CREATING JUMP-CUTS
- 4.5. RE-SIZING CLIPS
- 4.6. INTRODUCTION TO VIDEO EFFECTS (MASTERCLASS)
- 4.7. VIDEO ANIMATION AND AUTOMATION (MASTERCLASS)
- 5. TRANSITIONS IN PREMIERE PRO
- 5.1. APPLYING ADVANCED TRANSITIONS TO PROJECTS (MASTERCLASS)
- 6. TEXT TOOLS
- 6.1. ADDING TEXT TO CLIP
- 6.2. ANIMATING TEXTS
- 6.3. APPLYING TEXT TRANSITIONS (MASTERCLASS)
- 7. ADVANCED VIDEO EDITING (MASTERCLASS)
- 7.1. CROPPING
- 7.2. COLOUR GRADING
- 7.3. USING ADJUSTMENT LAYER AND MATTE
- 7.4. CREATING END CREDIT SLIDES
- 8. EXPORTING PROJECTS
- 8.1. SETTINGS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA (MASTERCLASS)
- 8.2. GENERAL EXPORT SETTINGS
Introduction to Adobe Premiere pro interface
Capturing and Importing footages, rough cuts
Que: 2. List at list 3 Professional video editing softwares